Private Money Management
From identifying short and long-term objectives, to assessing resources and your level of risk tolerance, our advisors strive to first gain a deep appreciation for every aspect of your situation before offering our recommendations. While working to grow your wealth, as markets shift and your personal needs change, our strategies are built to evolve and can be customized to address your or your family's specific situation.
As the primary advantage of our firm, our investment management strategies are flexible and can fully address your priorities. Our no cost Portfolio Review of your current investment accounts will outline how you will be invested, and provide a clear picture of the difference from the way you are invested presently. By eliminating and/or minimizing the various investment costs associated with mutual funds, banks, insurance products and annuities, combined with a low annual management fee, we maintain a fully transparent program that can benefit your long term goals and retirement.
Our commitment to you:
Provide Professional Money Management services that place your interests first with a comprehensive, independent, unbiased approach at the lowest possible cost.
- Free Portfolio Review of your current investment accounts
- Investment Portfolios customized to your personal investment goals and risk tolerance
- Asset Allocation Strategies using individual stocks, bonds and no mutual funds
- Full transparency on cost
- No loads, buried expenses, or trading costs
- One low monthly management fee
- Monthly statements and quarterly performance reports
- Retirement accounts (IRA, SEP, Simple, etc.)
- Custodian for Assets: Charles Schwab Institutional and Fidelity Investments Institutional.
Retirement Plan Services for Employers
For employers seeking a dedicated partner to assist in managing your retirement plan, we offer a full range of services to help. Whether you have a 401k, 403b, 457, or a Non-Qualified Plan, our advisors have access to comprehensive tools and resources designed to mitigate your fiduciary liabilities, make the day to day operations easier to administer, and effectively engage participants through financial wellness education, investment guidance and more. By conducting independent benchmarking strategies, we will hold your service providers accountable to providing the most competitive and efficient plans on the market.
Our proven process significantly improves the participant’s ability to achieve retirement readiness. While teaching fundamentals and providing oversight, we seek to provide and document a comprehensive fiduciary health check on your plan.
- Free plan analysis, comparison and plan review
- Benchmarking Analysis for 401k and 403b plans.
- Free plan analysis and Benefit Review for Cash Balance Plans
- Cost efficient solutions for all qualified plans
- Customizable options for Highly Compensated Employees (HCEs)
- Investment Advisor assistance for plan participants and employee's
- Plans focus on Asset Allocation models utilizing low cost Mutual Funds
- State of the Art Technology (Web based Secure Access)
For Plan Administrators
- Plan Sponsor Dashboard with plan balances, vested and unvested
- Loan Balances and Distribution Status
- Plan Participation with direct links to an Employee roster and related information
- Detailed Plan Sponsor reports
- Payroll Integration
- Online Enrollment
- Back office support for IRS filings
- Fully Transparent Pricing
For Plan Participants
- Plan Participant Dashboard with account balances, vested balances
- Portfolio and activity summary, personal rates of return
- Access to pre-built risk based Asset Allocation portfolios, or self-customization
- Automatic rebalancing
- Online investment education and tutorials
- Loan Modeling (preview loan and repayment information) and online application
- Online access to reports on account balances and activity details
- Access to investment research within account screen